My Weekly Goals #4
This past week has been snowy! I grew up in Arizona, so I still get a little shocked when the temperature drops. Swirly snow is so beautiful--but I can only walk through it for about 20 seconds before my face freezes.
I hope you all had a really great three-day weekend and ~Valentine's Day~. On Saturday morning I saw a post on Vila Clothes's instagram with the idea to make a heart-shaped camera filter. While listening to the love-over-fear playlist, I made my own version out of a post-it note. While out and about this weekend I took some photos of the snow. I hope you like them!
This past week I spent some time visiting my friend's home studio to get inspiration in setting up my own in my new apartment, spent time blogging, went to a live post cast recording and scouted textiles. I found some awesome sweaters at Martha's Table that I'll soon be turning into some new looks. I also made a new friend (a friend of a friend was in town) and talked break-ups, dating and love over some craft beers at Lost + Found. A busy week, but enough downtime to watch a depressing German film and price out all the things I need for my new place.
How was your week?
- Work out 3x. This did not happen. It happened twice but with the snow and the cold and yeah more excuses. I'll try again this week.
- Complete 5 sketches for Laguna collection. Yes! And it's live. I'm still practicing, but I'm happy enough with them to share. What do you think of my Thalia collection?
- Cut robe pattern and get organized. I decided to work on textiles first, so I didn't do this but I did something else on my list towards finishing my next collection.
MY GOALS THIS WEEK
- Organize next collection and prep fabric. I have to redo my plan because moving is taking up more time than anticipated and I want to get my home work space set up before really diving in.
- Pack. It's time to box up everything for moving next weekend.
- Blog according to schedule. I am actually writing this on Tuesday, so I'm already a day behind.
- Work out 3x. I'm adding another goal since I didn't accomplish this last week and it's normally just my normal schedule so I have to get back on track. Snow or no snow.
What are your goals for the week?
Want to start sharing your weekly wishes? Details at the Nectar Collective!