last week // this week 6.20.16
- cocktails, cocktails, cocktails - I love the atmosphere at Quarter+Glory, the drink menu design at Copy Cat and the bar setup at Left Door. All great places to check out if you are into cocktails and in DC!
- Ramen at Bantam King - not my favorite ramen place...but definitely worth a visit for the decor. I want to go back to try the fried chicken.
- started drum lessons *officially* - and can actually play something so I'm pretty excited.
- GeneralNeed launch - I love the simplicity and high tech function of the Stone Moto Shell.
- Boozey rootbeer float at Highline RxR
- Cocktail tasting and workshop planning at Via Umbria in Georgetown.
- Tried a Solid Core class...which I barely survived.
- sneak peak at Commonwealth Joe's cold brew coming to Pentagon City.
- Makers Meal at Republic Restoratives
- Mission Possible speed coaching for makers and entrepreneurs
- Workshop planning for cocktails+craft