last week // this week 6.26.16
- Participated in Arlington County's focus group for millennials on public space. Takeaways: we want moveable chairs, multiple things to do in one space and parks we can go to without a dog or child and not feel creepy.
- Made *some* progress on my weaving. It is very slow.
- Makers Meals at Republic Restorative! I meet some amazing people and I love what Amber is doing with the group. Rachel and Pia have created a gorgeous atmosphere in their new distillery.
- Speed coaching for entrepreneurs in Arlington was fascinating. I was surprised by how many people came out and impressed by the caliber of coaches. Huge shout out to Mission 2 Market for putting on an excellent night.
- Women in Tech brunch was validating.
- Lunch at The Royal...always yummy and relaxing.
- Did not die at Solid Core. I actually really loved the teacher Saturday AM.
- Finalized our cocktail for the next cocktails+craft (surprise: it includes hibiscus simple syrup)
- Tours, tours and more building tours.
- Little Salon!
- dance class
- my sister's birthday
- cocktails+craft: Basque edition!