last week // this week 6.5.16
- We had a cocktails+craft workshop at Field Day. We made friendship bracelets, pet rocks, bubble paintings and a Somerset Fizz. It was a blast...but we'll go back to adult workshops for the rest of the year.
- Brunch at Bar Pilar - my favorite spot to read at the bar with a bloody mary.
- Made in DC Summit! It was amazing! Read the recap: made in dc notes and gratitude.
- Phillips after 5 and catching up with friends -- much needed. The William Merritt Chase retrospective is stunning. It's up until September 11th.
- JDRF Real Estate games...where we did not dominate at foosball.
- BBQs, picnics, lots of eating out because my best friend was in town.
- PPS Placemaking workshop
- WeLive in NY