Happy (almost) 3 day weekend!!
There's something magical about the Friday morning before a three day weekend.The sun is a little brighter, the winter cold a little less cold ... The Starbucks barista made my Americano in less than 5 minutes, Bao Bao was on the cover of the metro's Express, and a co-worker brought everyone everything bagels! Not to mention ... Everyone in my Government building is extra happy and cheery. People are already wishing each other a good weekend at 10am over here!
In case you're in DC and looking for things to do this weekend.. Here is my super ambitious weekend wish list:
- Happy hour and tacos at El Rey
- Karaoke in Adams Morgan
- make it to my favorite dance class at Vida Fitness
- Visit Bao Bao, the ultimate celebrity in dc these days
(Rusty is getting jealous remember Rusty?)
- Viceroy at U street music hall
- Make Pozole (recipe on blog) & green chile chicken enchiladas for my roommates
- Visit the Genome exhibit at the Smithsonian Natural History museum
- re-watch Frances Ha (because it was that good)
- Go on a bike ride on Monday ... Because it's supposed to be 50 and Sunny!
Let's see how much actually happens ...
Happy 3 day weekend everyone!