Sunday slowdown: new york
We're heading back to DC after a weekend of fun in NYC. Had an amazing time with co-workers, cousins and friends. Nice to spend a sister weekend together, scout fabrics and hang around the city. Super thankful to everyone for showing us around!
Here's what we've been up to this week:
- Exposed DC meetup and fun times at Black Cat.
- First session of the WDCC on Branding at Discovery.
- Georgetown alumni event with Obama and Bush speech writers.
- Working out of Chelsea Piers.
- Exploring Bushwick, playing pool in the Lower East Side and dancing in Williamsburg.
- Fabric scouting in the garment district.
- Listening to Philip Glass' compositions performed in Washington Square Park.
- Stumbling upon Too Many Zooz street concert.
- Hanging out with our favorite cousin, in Jersey City and Manhattan.
- Tag sale in the Upper West Side.
What did you do this week? When was the last time you visited a cousin?