Sunday Slowdown: feeling busy
This week hasn't really been all that crazy, but for some reason I haven't had time to post, nor have I gotten a chance to look through photos from our trip to NY! We'll be starting to post some pieces about what 'home' means to us and our friends--so check back soon for that series.
Here's what we've been up to this week:
- Laundry. Seriously, I put it off all week but finally stopped at the dry cleaners and did some loads.
- Tasted some delicious gelato and watched Chinese Puzzle at a new Angelika pop up cinema near Union Market.
- Watched the US vs Germany game at work -- it was awesome. The US wasn't playing particularly well, but it was still a fun game to watch. Our floor rearranged the whole space so we could all view together.
- Checked out a ton of library books for research & design inspiration.
- Celebrated my sister's birthday, 90s style.
- Finally got back into the sewing studio.
What did you do this week? Did you feel really busy even though you weren't all that busy?