Sunday Slowdown 7
It's been few weeks since our last Sunday Slowdown. We were both on vacation for a few weekends and then last week I just forgot. It's nice to look back at the week to see where we've been, and slowdown a bit ...
Here's what we've been up to:
- Worked on a series we'll be releasing here soon.
- Met some inspiring women doing cool things here in DC.
- Finished a sample and started draping some new pieces.
- Walked by the Mandarin Oriental during the US-Africa Leaders summit, pretty cool.
- Listened to The World and caught up on Fresh Air and Pop Fashion.
- Got into the West Wing. Like finished season 1 into it.
- Went to see Get On Up and got a bit confused as to why the performances were so great, but the film was not.
What did you do this week?